With new and enhanced features, now is the time to create an IRS Online Account. We are bringing this tool to your attention for two primary reasons – access and control. But that’s not all. Here are…
Five (more) reasons to create an IRS Online Account:
- IRS Online Account Reason #1 – Access your tax records – You can review key data from your most recent return. Additionally, you can track your Economic Impact Payment amounts (and who wouldn’t want to keep tabs on their stimulus checks).
- IRS Online Account Reason #2 – View your balance and notices – See the total amount you owe plus balance details by year. You can also access digital versions of select IRS notices. (*Note: balances will update no more than once every 24 hours)
- IRS Online Account Reason #3 – Access payment plan information – Educate yourself about payment plan options and view payment plan details (if applicable). Access payment plan information with just a few clicks, keeping yourself well-informed and in control.
- IRS Online Account Reason #4 – Make and view payments – Make payments from your bank account or by using your debit/credit card. See your payoff amount, updated to the current day. Access five years of payment history plus any pending/scheduled payments. Forget about mailing checks and hoping it gets there in time; make your payment when you want with a few clicks. (*Note: allow 1-3 weeks for payments to show in payment history)
- IRS Online Account Reason #5 – Authorization, the ultimate control feature – This new feature gives you control of who can represent you before the IRS or even just view your tax records. Plus, you can approve and electronically sign Power of Attorney and Tax Information Authorization requests made by your tax professional (for example, Strategic Tax Resolution). Imagine how quick and easy it’ll be to approve and electronically sign that Power of Attorney request from us with just a few clicks!
Add to all that upcoming features like being able to update your address, manage profile preferences and even go paperless.
One Last Thing
As we mentioned, this online account tool increases access and control. It helps makes things easier with online convenience. It arms you with information. And the more you know, the better prepared you are to battle the IRS with the ‘guy on your side’ – Strategic Tax Resolution. Contact us today or call 888-339-4914 and Get Relief!